This tour introduces Russian CAD vendors to the world through blog updates here on WorldCAD Access, and in fuller reporting later in the upFront.e Zine newsletter. The tour entails 15,400 miles of travel and meetings with eight CAD companies.
September 7: St Petersburg
- Meetings with ASCON and SoftDev.
- Night train to Moscow.
September 8: Moscow
- Roundtable discussion with MCAD vendors and Russian media: The Future of MCAD. See isicad.net/articles for details.
September 9: Moscow
- Meetings with Top Systems, Autodesk CIS, and Nanosoft.
September 10: Moscow
- Meetings with Dassault Systemes and NTP Truboprovod.
- Red-eye flight to Novosibirsk.
September 11: Novosibirsk
- Meeting with LEDAS.
September 12: Novosibirsk
- Meeting with isicad.
- Return flight to Moscow.
Travel, Meetings, and Roundtable:
Coordinated by isicad -- "From Russia with PLM"
Participating Sponsors, Vendors, and Publications:
[Disclosure: Some of these firms provided assistance with airfare, accommodation, ground transportation, and meals.]
Have a safe trip Ralph - looking forward to your reporting.
Posted by: Norm C. | Sep 04, 2009 at 11:54 AM
Always waiting for your report from your "journey".
Posted by: Duta CAD | Sep 04, 2009 at 06:46 PM