Autodesk is being hammered by a huge drop in sales of its software. Here are some items from last week's conference call with financial analysts:
- AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT declined 29%.
- Revenue from 2D vertical products decreased 21%.
- 3D modeling software revenues fell "just" 1%.
Revenue from Media and Entertainment decreased 26%.
- Revenue from Advanced Systems decreased 36%.
- Animation revenue decreased 18%.
- Revenue from new seats decreased 33%.
- Total upgrade revenue, including cross-grades, decreased 32%.
The declines are in Q4 relative to sales from a year ago. More details from the conference call in today's upFront.eZine.