The share price is gliding downward for some CAD software vendors. Looking at the peak-to-today price over the last year:
- Intergraph is down 40% to $31 -- from a 52-week high of $51.
- Autodesk is down 30% to $33 -- from a high of $48
- PTC is down 28% to $13 -- from a high of $18.
- Dassault is down 11% to $53 -- from a high of $60.
A second way to look at the stock-price trend is to compare today's price with a year ago:
- Intergraph is down about $4.
- Autodesk is roughly flat.
- PTC is down about $3.
- Dassault is up about $5.
(UGS and Bentley Systems are privately-held, and do not have public share prices.)