Bricsys today posted Bricscad beta version 11.3.1 that updates v11.2.9. The change from 11.2.x to 11.3.x adds so many changes that other CAD vendors might have been tempted to call this one "v12."
Here's an overview of what's new and changed:
- ACIS modeler updated to V21.
- Now creates and edit tables and table styles -- finally!
- Standard text style now uses Arial instead of TXT -- another finally!
- Colored and major/minor adaptive grid lines through new system variables.
- Toolbars can now have multiple rows.
- And improvements to the mtext editor, file open dialog box, hatches, and UCSes.
You can read the details here. The problem, of course, is that v11.3.1-1 makes my ebooks mildly out of date, ones that I just finished updating for V11 in the last month. Sigh.