I've completed updating my ebook on rendering with AutoCAD 2008, and so Tailoring AutoCAD Rendering 2008 is now available. The update adds 62 pages, with these features:
* Expanded Materials palette (boy, is it expanded! I had to turn this subject into two chapters.)
* Web lights and how to get more .ies files from the Internet.
* Target-free spot and Web lights for easy placement of ceiling lights.
* Photometric rendering.
* New Sun&Sky background in the View command.
* New and expanded tutorials.
* Updated for all of AutoCAD 2008's 24 new and changed rendering commands and system variables.
This 202-page, 8-chapter e-book is in PDF format, has over 400 figures, and costs US$30.30. You can order through PayPal by going go the ebook's Web page and then clicking on the Buy This Book Now button (about halfway down the page). Or, send your cheque, money order, or purchase order to:
"Tailoring AutoCAD Rendering 2008"
34486 Donlyn Avenue
V2S 4W7 Canada
(Add $5 for delivery on CD by mail.)
You can learn more about theTailoring AutoCAD Rendering 2008 ebook from www.upfrontezine.com/tar8.
Perhaps due to the civic holiday in the USA, the bulk of initial orders are from overseas: Italy, Greece, Australia, United Kingdom, and Norway.