The IntelliCAD Technology Consortium announces IntelliCAD 6, with:
- graphics performance boosted 400 - 1000% to handle larger drawings.
- print style tables specify pen widths, linetypes, and lineweights, as well as color-based settings; stored in AutocAD-compatbile .ctb and .stb files.
- management of external references
- intersection entity snap with extended option
- save and restore environment files
- easier navigation between model space and paper space.
No shipping date announced. I think what happens is that the ITC provides the code to its commercial partner, who then customize it with their branding. So, expect to see ICAD 6 in a few weeks.